We are eager to see you at Atwater Park, 4000 N Lake Drive, from 8am to 8pm today!
- Date: Saturday, September 17, 2016, from 8am to 8pm
- Location: Atwater Park, located at the east end of Capitol Drive, 4000 N Lake Drive, Shorewood, WI 53211.
- Live Music Lineup: String Quartet: 9-11am; School of Rock 12-1:30; Hot Damn Band 4-6pm; The Get Hot! 6-8pm
- Menu of “Metro Market en Montmartre” items for sale: breakfast: muffins, doughnuts, mimosas, juice (Complimentary Coffee is available at the Information Booth courtesy of Colectivo) ; lunch and dinner til 7:30pm brats, burgers, tasty sandwiches, melon cups, chips, popcorn, caramel apples and candy. Beverages include water, Gatorade, lemonade, soda. Beer (Miller Lite, Blue Moon, Oktoberfest), white wine (Pinot Grigio), red wine (red blend), and mimosas.
- All Artists Check In from 7am-10am at the Information Tent. Registration closes Friday, Sept. 16.
- All are welcome to go outside and paint in Shorewood. The best place to see finished art will be at the Happy Hour at the Lake, from 4-7pm. All sales conclude by 8pm. Professional artists will sell their work from their easels.
- Rain or Shine – See you soon!
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, Jenny Heyden, Organizer