Just paint. And enjoy. And sell. And be admired and appreciated.
ARTIST INSTRUCTIONS: Please check back here for up-to-date instructions about the day!
- Check HERE to make sure we received your registration.
- Check in on Saturday, Sept. 17 between 7am and 10am, Atwater Park, 4000 N. Lake Drive, Shorewood, WI 53211
- Music, Beer/Wine/Food for sale at the Park, and art for kids will be going on at the Park all day.
- Paint Anywhere in Shorewood, all day, and check back in for the Happy Hour Show and Sale at 4pm. High Attendance anticipated 4-7pm Saturday, Sept. 17.
- You may sell ANY artwork created in Shorewood during this or ANY past plein air event here.
- You will be selling from your easel – you may extent that space vertically and also have a box or container of your work near you to sell.
- You may create any size or shape, and you do not need to frame all pieces.
- You will be handling all sales.
- To be on the final list of artists, you need to turn in your seller’s permit number for the State of Wisconsin.
- THIS is going to be a FUN DAY! Thank you for signing up and we all are eager to see you!
- Special local discount for Artists and their Families: Three Lions Pub in Shorewood is offering 10% discount for all artists and their families on Sept. 17th – just mention this ad!
For more information email Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org.